HR Officer Position at JMG Limited
JMG blends international technologies with regional expertise to satisfy the African market’s development needs while providing solutions in electricity generation and electrical equipment. JMG has a 20-year history in Africa and strong relationships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks, and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Requirements and skills
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Social Studies, or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute).
- Proven 2 years experience as HR officer
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
Application Closing Date
5th January 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.