Asset Maintenance Manager Position at JMG Limited
JMG blends international technologies with regional expertise to satisfy the African market’s development needs while providing solutions in electricity generation and electrical equipment. JMG has a 20-year history in Africa and strong relationships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Maintenance Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strategic annual asset management plans and related policies and procedures.
- Participate in acquiring new assets internally for the Organization
- Maintaining records for all assets of the Organization
- Planning for assets preventative maintenance
- Breakdown maintenance ownership and overseeing asset health
- Deciding on the asset replacement and end of life
- Coordination with the third-party vendor/internal execution teams for various asset management
- Following up with the facility team for Job Completion
- Adhering to all process flow functional and administrative
- Adhering to customer information flow and working toward customers’ happiness
- Getting involved in the procurement of new assets.
- First Degree in any field or it’s relevant.
- 7-10 years of experience in asset management.
- Strategy Execution Planning
- Team Leadership
- Decision Making
- Systems & Process Orientation
- Strong knowledge and experience of fixed assets
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills.
Application Closing Date: 26th January 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.