Area Manager at Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited
Crossover Microfinance Bank was initially formed in 1992 under Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd. The bank was then renamed Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd or Crossover Mortgage Bankers with a new focus and team in 2010. With new investors and an ever-increasing need for capital in the retail sector, Crossover changed its business model from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to support micro and small companies. In March 2016, it started doing full-scale microfinance activities. With a paid-up capital of N450 million, Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is correctly approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and recognized by NDIC. Currently, the bank has a number of locations, with its main office at 38 Kofoworola Crescent, Off Awolowo Way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise all branches and customer/credit services officers in the Area, to ensure market growth, market dominance, and profitability
- Undertake the performance analysis and monitoring of branches within the area relative to set targets on critical key performance indicators
- Work with Regional Managers to explore and carry out the opening of new strategic and profitable branches
- Visit branches that are facing particular challenges and ensure prompt and effective resolution of the issues, while escalating to the next level as may be required
- Ensure the effective and prudent management of the human and material resources of all branches in the Region
- Prepare all relevant books of accounts, while ensuring their integrity and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Manage Union formation, approval, and visitations, to facilitate the bank’s effective operations
- Handle effective human resource management of staff in the Area in respect of recruitment, performance appraisal, training, industrial peace, and general staff motivation
- Appraise subordinates promptly and objectively, and follows up on action points resulting from the appraisal
- Take responsibility for the training, coaching, and mentoring of subordinates
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc in relevant fields with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd January 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.