Branch Manager at Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited (3 Openings)
Crossover Microfinance Bank was initially formed in 1992 under Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd. The bank was then renamed Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd or Crossover Mortgage Bankers with a new focus and team in 2010.
With new investors and an ever-increasing need for capital in the retail sector, Crossover changed its business model from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to support micro and small companies.
In March 2016, it started doing full-scale microfinance activities. With a paid-up capital of N450 million, Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is appropriately approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and recognized by NDIC. Currently, the bank has a number of locations, with its main office at 38 Kofoworola Crescent, Off Awolowo Way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Ayobo, Ikorodu, Ajegunle – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of customers
- Build long-term relationships with clients and customers
- Work quickly to address and resolve customer issues
- Notify the sales team of new sales and cross-selling opportunities
- Become familiar with the competition to stay ahead of them
- Encourage high sales and good customer service practices
- Create strategies and work with clients to boost their brand
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image
- Ensuring your existing clients are satisfied through after-sales care, as well as gaining and using feedback
- Identifying and approaching potential new companies or individuals to engage as clients
- Researching industry trends and providing advice to colleagues about client strategy or new sales opportunities
- Giving presentations to clients about products or services
- Acting as a point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate
- Ensuring that the terms of a contract are adhered to by both your employer and clients
- Understanding and helping to meet the targets and aims of the client.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd January 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.