Teller at Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited
Crossover Microfinance Bank was initially formed in 1992 under Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd. The bank was then renamed Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd or Crossover Mortgage Bankers with a new focus and team in 2010.
With new investors and an ever-increasing need for capital in the retail sector, Crossover changed its business model from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to support micro and small companies.
In March 2016, it started doing full-scale microfinance activities. With a paid-up capital of N450 million, Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is appropriately approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and recognized by NDIC. Currently, the bank has a number of locations, with its main office at 38 Kofoworola Crescent, Off Awolowo Way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Pay and receive cash, verify amounts and check for the accuracy of deposit slips across the counter
- Book customers’ loans, and post customers’ withdrawals, and deposits.
- Carry out cash and other transaction reconciliation
- Open the Customer’s Account and update customer account details/data on the database/banking software
- Maintains accurate computer and paper records required by the department
- Manage the office petty cash and prepare cash count certificate
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers
- Maintain and update account opening and closure registers
- Maintain customer mandate upload
- Attend to customer inquiries and maintain customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions
- Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure effective call-over of transactions
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Head, of Operations.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc in relevant fields with 0 – 2 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd January 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.