Reconciliation Officer at Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited
Crossover Microfinance Bank was initially formed in 1992 under Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd. The bank was then renamed Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd or Crossover Mortgage Bankers with a new focus and team in 2010.
With new investors and an ever-increasing need for capital in the retail sector, Crossover changed its business model from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to support micro and small companies.
In March 2016, it started doing full-scale microfinance activities. With a paid-up capital of N450 million, Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is correctly approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and recognized by NDIC. Currently, the bank has a number of locations, with its main office at 38 Kofoworola Crescent, Off Awolowo Way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate correspondent bank statements and casebook / general ledger and reconcile them.
- Prepare journals and ensure accounts are reconciled to show all accrued outstanding are updated and balances match with the general ledger and trial balance.
- Work with BOPs and the Head office finance department for timely transactions, booking, and clearance of related bank reconciliation items.
- Investigate all entries in the reconciliation statement and general ledger suspense accounts to ensure all items are posted promptly and timely clearance of accounts respectively
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly summaries of the reconciliation report to ensure it tallies with the bank’s trial balance
- Analyze, reconcile and proofread the general ledgers. Monitor inter-institution receivables and payables for the bank.
- Follow up on all outstanding items on bank reconciliation statements with concern and/or various organization units
- Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of bank transactions for all the bank’s accounts
- Verify the reliability and accuracy of bank balances in the general ledger and trial balance.
- Perform other duties as required by the line manager
- Interested candidates should possess an HND in relevant fields with 2 – 4 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd January 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.