Senior Analyst, Data & Analytics at the Coca-Cola Company
Coca-Cola HBC has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and a subsidiary listing on the Athens Exchange, with its headquarters in Switzerland.
The Coca-Cola Company is the largest beverage firm in the world, with a presence in over 200 nations.
Coca-Cola HBC provides fair incentives and interesting learning opportunities together with a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
In order to ensure equity in our shortlists and appointments, we always appoint the best candidate for the position, value varied viewpoints, and actively encourage an inclusive workplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Data & Analytics
Job Requisition ID: R-78198
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
About the Role
- The Coca-Cola Company is looking for an Analyst to analyze, interpret, and document business processes, products, services, and technology.
- This role will support product teams to design, build, and implement products and solutions for various stakeholders.
- Will work with cross-functional teams across product, technology, and subject matter experts to deliver projects.
What You’ll Do for Us
The Analyst’s key responsibilities are:
- Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information needs, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information, and prioritizing the requirements to gain an understanding of the business needs.
- Develop process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components. Connect business processes to product functionality and ensure reuse, integration, maintainability, and efficiency.
- Develop logical data models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components (e.g., Data Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Models).
- Design business transactions based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components. Develop testing, implementation, data conversion, or application support strategies in order to establish directions and develop applications.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years of developing and managing functional and non-functional requirements, test cases, and test scripts in a corporate IT environment.
- 3+ years of experience planning and executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with business users.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using requirement management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience in Agile project methodology.
What We Can Do for You:
- Purpose Driven: Purpose-driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
- Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
- Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work.
Application Closing Date
8th January 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online