Senior Product Analyst – Digital at the Coca-Cola Company
Coca-Cola HBC has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and a subsidiary listing on the Athens Exchange, with its headquarters in Switzerland.
The Coca-Cola Company is the largest beverage firm in the world, with a presence in over 200 nations.
Coca-Cola HBC provides fair incentives and interesting learning opportunities together with a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
In order to ensure equity in our shortlists and appointments, we always appoint the best candidate for the position, value varied viewpoints, and actively encourage an inclusive workplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Product Analyst – Digital
Job Requisition ID: R-78203
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Job Description Summary
- The Coca-Cola Company is looking for a Senior Product Analyst- Digital to implement technologies/solutions/products across the operating unit to drive growth objectives, with a special focus on eCommerce and Digital Marketing products.
- This role will lead the co-development and execution of the assigned product portfolio with operating unit leaders across Africa.
- This role will work and collaborate cross-functionally with various stakeholders and project team members that include our bottling partners. Will be part of cross-functional teams of product, technology, and subject matter experts to deliver projects and programs.
What You’ll Do for Us
The role has duties across 3 key areas:
- Lead stakeholder engagement with the key functional leaders within the Operating Unit and Coca-Cola System network, demonstrating a deep understanding of their needs and the ways in which customer and commercial tech products and services can be applied to create value for their teams and business
- Drive the adoption of enterprise capabilities by the Operating Unit team, balancing speed, cost & value creation to minimize localization and the creation of market-specific products.
- Co-create, with the Digital products Director and team, and key stakeholders within the operating unit, the annual digital services plan, aligning to joint OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Actively manage the digital services portfolio – ensuring delivery and adoption of solutions against agreed annual plan OKRs.
- Lead product ownership for all assigned technologies products, solutions, and services for the Operating Unit
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business needs of the operating unit by translating these into a product roadmap
- Own development of business cases to prioritize business requests and secure funding when needed
- Adapt enterprise products and services for use in the operating unit, and deploy them to deliver compelling end-user experiences that drive business growth (more consumers, more transactions, more sales, more revenue & share growth)
- Monitor adoption and satisfaction of end users, using feedback to enhance the best products, sunset the underutilized, and create new offerings to meet emerging needs
- Contribute to the development of enterprise capability frameworks and products
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge & build a strong Coca-Cola System network to leverage best-in-class practices
- Lead, develop and retain a diverse matrix team of product and IT professionals, providing opportunities for ongoing development of technical skills and business knowledge, and career growth
- Role model the behaviors of a collaborative leader – working across markets, functions, and teams, ensuring clear accountabilities for all, and optimizing value creation for the total Company
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent required
- 5 years experience in implementing Customer and Execution solutions, products, or platforms; technology;
- Working knowledge of Agile tools (e.g. JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc) and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) is preferred
- Experience in successful stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with proven results of influencing in a networked or matrix environment
- Ability to understand business needs and execute a business strategy, setting expectations
- Demonstrated track record of product management and agile delivery methodologies.
- Demonstrated track record of driving change, including the adoption of digital products and services
- Good understanding of the CPG industry, preferably in the areas of Marketing technologies (AEP, AEM, etc), eCommerce, Digital shelf, or Omnichannel
What We Can Do for You
- Purpose Driven: Purpose-driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
- Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
- Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work.
Application Closing Date
5th January 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online