Oracle Cloud SCM Senior Principal Consultant at Oracle Nigeria
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. In 2020, Oracle was the third-largest software company in the world by revenue and market capitalization.
The company sells database software and technology (particularly its own brands), cloud-engineered systems, and enterprise software products, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, human capital management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software (also known as customer experience), enterprise performance management (EPM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oracle Cloud SCM Senior Principal Consultant
Job ID: 22000DUZ
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- We’re proud to be well positioned with our Cloud SCM solutions and in order to fuel our current and future growth within our SCM CoE Consulting Practice, we are currently planning to hire two experienced SCM Cloud Consultants/Stream Leads for our Supply Chain solutions.
- The Oracle Consulting central SCM SaaS CoE EMEA team is responsible for successfully implementing the Oracle SCM Cloud Solutions for our larger and strategic clients across EMEA.
- Our goal is to ensure fast and successful implementations, happy customers, and providing ongoing value to our customers. The team culture is one of diversity, quality, respect, professionalism, and results.
- The SCM team is responsible for consulting on Oracle SCM Cloud, PLM, Procurement, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Inventory Management, and Order Management including IoT and Analytics.
- As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high-quality, and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high-quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
- Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen.
- Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions.
- Supports business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions.
- Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise.
- Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
Your Future Role – Cloud SCM COE Consultant:
We are looking for an experienced consultant who mastered our Oracle Cloud SCM solutions, that is ready for a step up to a center of excellence:
- Support and advise existing customers in the optimal use of the SCM Cloud products and related business processes with a focus on Planning to Produce and/or Order to Cash and/or Source to Settle.
- Working with existing and new customers to assist them in adopting our standard solution and best practices.
- Work closely with other departments (eg Client Success Managers, Support, Development, and Sales).
- Extensive hands-on system configuration experience in Oracle Cloud SCM products.
What You’ll Bring
- This is your chance to work with the best people in EMEA who are the central pool of IP and Knowledge.
- You’ll bring fresh insight to projects that are changing lives around the world.
Key Skills / Qualifications
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- A proven track record of end-to-end delivery of Oracle Supply Chain Management applications (Source2Settle, O2C), preferably across more than one end-to-end process area.
- 3 – 5 years experience with Oracle SCM Cloud Services with at least 2 full project life cycles.
- Prior team leadership or management experience is preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of the Oracle SCM Cloud suite of products to advise and guide customers on implementation and integration of the Oracle applications with reference to Oracle’s Modern Best Practice processes, maximizing the use of out-of-the-box applications.
- Fluency in English; or any other language would be a great advantage.
- Although the largest part of consulting will be delivered remotely, either from your home or the nearest Oracle office, you need to be able to travel internationally, from time to time.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
What We Offer
- A driver’s seat in leading your own career. We give you the freedom, skills, tools, and technologies to shape your future.
- Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain access to immense learning experiences, and you’ll always be backed up by Oracle’s impressive resources.
- We offer a good work/life balance to our colleagues, and an international culture that is diverse on all levels, vibrant, dynamic, and inspiring, helping you reach your full potential.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification, and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).