Senior Business Manager at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria.
RELATED: RAN Support Engineer at Airtel Nigeria.
The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
- To plan, monitor and ensure achievement of customer and revenue market share objectives set for state operations by supervising/influencing multiple teams to deliver operational excellence in network operations, customer service, channel management and market expansion.
Increase Revenue earning customer net additions – Prepaid & Postpaid:
- Identify and formulate state sales strategies to help Drive gross additions
- Supervise health of acquisitions, compliance on activations
- Oversee activating connections as per the stipulated turnaround times
Increase Revenue from the State:
- Meet the Revenue targets for Prepaid and Postpaid in the State
- Focus on revenue growth through Data and Smartphone growth
- Focus on revenue growth by driving high-value customers through MNP & Postpaid & Smartphone customers
Expand Distribution Width & Depth:
- Identify and formulate state sales strategies to help Drive Distribution across showrooms and Dealer Service Agents
- Ensure expansions align to dimensioned number of Active Easy Charge Outlets
- Establish SIM Selling outlets and other categories of retail outlets as a % of Easy Charge outlets
Network Coverage & Quality:
- Network Optimization
- New Sites ROI and deployment
- Follow through with ZTOs in delivering cell availability, quality of calls and reduction of outages at sites within the state
Deliver Showroom Experience:
- Identify and formulate Customer Service Delivery Strategies to help improve Customer Satisfaction scores
- Ensure provision of standard Infrastructure at state showrooms
- Ensure showroom employees are up-skilled in industry training and certifications for the role
Achieve Employee Engagement scores in line with the Engagement target for the State Business Area:
- Continuously motivating the frontline employees through leadership through examples
- Implement all action plans that will address hygiene issues etc. from the engagement survey
Skills and Knowledge
Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related Social Sciences
- Masters in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
- 10+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 2 years at the middle management level handling independent businesses.
- Relevant experience in the Telecom industry is desirable
Other Requirements (Behavioural etc):
- Result Orientation
- Great problem-solving skills Good communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sound understanding of Sales systems and Processes
- Creative self-starter
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We, therefore, do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need