Clients Service Executive Recruitment at Consolidated Hallmark Plc
Apply for Clients Service Executive Recruitment at Consolidated Hallmark Plc as the company begins to accept applications.
- Northwest Petroleum Recruitment 2023 (3 Positions)
- US Embassy Recruitment 2023 January (7 Positions) – SSCE/Diploma/Degree | U.S. Mission Portal
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc was issued a License to Continue as an Insurer by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) with effect from 28th February 2007, following a successful re-capitalisation and merger process.
The company which is listed on the trading floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange has a Board of Directors made up of a crop of high-profile and experienced professionals from the oil industry, manufacturing, and the financial services sector of the economy.
Clients Service Executive Recruitment at Consolidated Hallmark Plc Application Details:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking to fill the role of Client Service Executive. To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
- Providing market insights and in-depth analysis to several major manufacturer clients based on retail audit tracking and market knowledge
- Developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with our clients
- Meeting sales targets by selling specific services developed for customers
- Negotiating fees and services, finalising and closing contracts according to the Consumer Choices Point of Sales Policy
- In charge of the project management of the panel survey
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of Technology market data, research methodologies & applications
- Producing quarterly top-line trend public reports on the Technology products market
- Interact closely with other global units including international service teams, Sales, Product Management and other elements of Client Management to ensure the seamless client experience
- Initiate and manage Global Referrals using internal bank systems for key banking products including Payments and Cash Management, Trade and Receivable Finance, and Foreign Exchange on behalf of Relationship Managers
- Compile, submit and follow up on internal information requests required to establish and maintain accounts, including KYC
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc or M.Sc Degree in a related field with a relevant work experience of one to two years
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, WAN communications and Managed Network Services technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentations to senior management
- Engineering Process and Design documentation experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Typically 1 to 2 years of experience in Media Research and Media Planning with a Bachelor’s or higher degree
N120,000 – N160,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
17th February 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.