Procurement Officer at Rainoil Limited
Rainoil Limited is recruiting to fill the following position:
- Retail Station Supervisor at Matrix Energy Group (4 Openings)
- Warehouse Operative Recruitment at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Abraka, Delta
Job type: Full-time (Onsite)
- To manage and coordinate the purchase of technical equipment through proper vendor selection and management, and ensure their prompt and safe delivery
- Implements the technical purchases sourcing process including supplier selection, risk mitigation, and contract execution
- Conducts due diligence of potential suppliers and monitors the performance of pre‐qualified suppliers.
- Evaluates suppliers’ offers in terms of commercial and technical requirement.
- Conducts on‐the‐ground inspection of parts and materials
- Coordinates purchasing activities with other departments
- Works with the Head of Logistics to negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers with the intention to provide an additional discount or other favourable terms
- Liaises with the various suppliers and sources for Local Purchase Orders (LPO)
- Visits Various suppliers for follow-up of transactions/documents
- Liaises with the various divisions to know their needs and requirements with respect to technical products and expedites the procurement process for such
- Tracks overall spending and ensure it’s within the budget
- Plans and forecasts the technical requirements of Rainoil Logistics and tracks the variance between the planned and the actual.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences, or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Procurement function in a similar organisation
- Member of relevant professional qualification e.g. Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
Application Closing Date
18th January 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online