Warehouse Operative Recruitment at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
Apply for Warehouse Operative Recruitment at May & Baker Nigeria Plc as the company begins accepting applications from eligible and interested candidates.
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944, as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company.
- Retail Station Supervisor at Matrix Energy Group (4 Openings)
- Data Support Officer (HND/Degree) at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited
It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 when three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Working Hours: Full-time
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the incumbent will be required to effectively manage and control stocks to ensure zero loss.
- Also, he/she would be expected to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of stocks and generate reports as required.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of OND with relevant experience in a similar function.
- Attractive and Negotiable.
Application Closing Date
20th January 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.