Coordinator – NES Regional East Network at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable.
It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – NES Regional East Network
Job Identification: 1114
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers & Victoria Island – Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager NES Regional (East)
- Provide governance for all managed service vendors/Towerco in the region across different technologies supported.
- Manage activities of CSEs and ensure smooth operations in the region
- Act as high-level support for the resolution and closure of critical service performance issues.
- Problem management to eliminate repetitive failures and guarantee QoS
- Drive contractual obligations to KPIs (MTTR, Planned Preventive Maintenance, Service Acceptance, Spares Utilization Management)
- Carry out periodic audits of MSAN nodes/RDLU to ensure they are optimal.
- Govern the ATP process and ensure all changes on the enterprise network are captured on the database.
- Provide business intelligence using data analytics from the field, vendor, and Performance reports.
- Review and verify all reports submitted by Vendors/Towerco on a weekly basis.
- Supervise all planned network expansions, service migrations, modernization, and optimization activities in the region.
- Review and verify all proforma invoices submitted by vendors/Towerco
- Coordinate regional change request management and provide relevant information to all stakeholders.
- First Degree in Engineering or Science-related discipline
- Numerical/data analysis skills.
3 – 7 years of experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in data processing, data analysis, and data presentation space/field
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Power BI, SQL or related database management applications and MS PowerPoint
- Good customer and service management experience including stakeholder engagement, vendor management, problem management, and data analytics using visualizations.
- Good knowledge of IP and data networks, and performance KPIs.
Application Closing Date
12th January 2023 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online