Records Officer at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
RELATED: OAU Job Vacancy for Registrar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Records Officer
Job ID: HAM/Admin-Obajana 008
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job Type: Full time
Department: DCP – HR
- Ensures that accurate records of all staff are well kept and easily retrieved when required and that a good attendance management system is maintained.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Hires staff on the SAP Personnel Administration.
- Generates SAP number for new staff.
- Opens hard copy files for all new staff.
- Ensures accurate filing of documents and that employees’ records are up to date.
- Maintains a file movement register and a correspondence register in the HR Section.
- Prepares monthly staff statistics returns.
- Assists the Welfare Officer on welfare matters.
- Registers staff on the Hand Punch Machine and issuing of I.D Card to casual and permanent staff
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management (HRM), Psychology, Business Administration, Economics or related discipline.
- Experience in HR-related activities is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Self-organization and personal leadership skills
- Good relationship skills
- Technology skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow procedures
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online