Officer, Organisational Development at Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Organisational Development
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization: Human Resources, Performance Management/Organizational Development/ HR Analytics
- This role is responsible for conceptualization and excellent execution in the areas of organizational design, succession planning, performance management, hr strategy, culture transformation and employee engagement.
- This role is responsible for working closely with the Head of Organization Development for conceptualization and excellent execution in the areas of organizational design, succession planning, performance management, hr strategy, culture transformation and employee engagement.
- Work towards the development and implementation of change management processes across the bank, in partnership with HR, the Head of OD, and OD colleagues.
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and develop appropriate plans and programs to ensure all employees have the skills, knowledge and experience to perform their roles to the highest standard and meet the future needs of the Bank.
- Regular re-evaluation of existing organizational structures across different bank groups including a review of job quality and content of work.
- Support and assist the Head, of Organization Development in conceptualizing HR strategy.
- Develop initiatives, programs and campaigns to execute HR strategy in collaboration with the Head, of Organization Development.
- Strategy execution (program and project execution) against pre-determined indices.
- Design, implement and continually improve people performance management process
- Manage end-to-end performance process to ensure complex cascading and measurement of business achievements and key performance indicators across the Bank are properly measured and reported to Bank leadership.
- Benchmark existing performance management process with global leading practice to drive continuous improvement in performance management.
- Provide ideas and support a holistic succession planning framework within the Bank.
- Leadership Development Program and other learning or performance programs geared towards High Potential (HiPo) and High Performing (HiPer) employee(s) upskilling or reskilling.
Culture Transformation & Change Management:
- Provide ideas and support the adoption of new processes, behaviours or technology emanating from HCM.
Employee Experience & Engagement:
- Grow employee experience and engagement scores by identifying and improving touch points within the employee life-cycle.
Leadership & People Development:
- Work towards fostering a collaborative culture and supporting the personal development goals of individual employees.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant HR experience.
- Project management skills, employee experience and design thinking knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Professional Certification: CIPM, PHRI PMP is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st January 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online