Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Retail Station Supervisor at Matrix Energy Group (4 Openings)
- Personal Assistant to the C.E.O at First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
- Rainoil Recruitment 2023 (21 Positions)
- IT Business Analyst at Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Lagos (Onsite)
Main Key Responsibilities
- Prepare payment vouchers for approved payment requests.
- Ensure accurate and timely disbursement of all vendor payments & staff claims payments
- Ensure accurate and timely remittance of transactions taxes – WHT and VAT
- Ensure accurate and timely remittance of statutory deductions – PAYE and Pension
- Ensure collection and proper storage of payment and support documents
- Effectively manage and maintain vendors’ books and accounts
- Ensure accurate posting of accounting entries in the general ledger system
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement
- Provide support to external auditors during statutory audits
- Ensure accurate and timely presentation of financial reports and accounts
- Effectively manage and maintain receivables
Qualifications / Experience / Key Competencies
- 1st Degree in Finance related fields
- Higher qualifications will be added advantage.
- Professional qualification in accounting: ACA, ACCA etc.
- 2-5 Years Post qualification experience (experience in the Downstream oil sector will be an advantage)
- Self-motivated, a team player, dedicated, diligent and dutiful.
- Candidate must possess a thorough knowledge of bank reconciliation exercises including POS transactions, a good understanding of accounting treatment of inter-company transactions and other activities of related entities etc.
- Knowledge of computer skills, good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter with minimum supervision and a team player.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online