Growth Manager at CredPal
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides Buy Now Pay Later solutions for consumers to meet their financial needs.
We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
- Trinity Financials Recruitment 2023 January (5 Positions)
- Unilag Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2023 (Graduate & Non-graduate Positions)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Growth Manager, you will bring creative energy and drive innovation as you manage high-impact initiatives related to growing the Company’s business.
- In the position, you will have the ability to quickly identify, prioritize, and execute opportunities that drive revenue growth.
- Utilize marketing intelligence to vet key segments and targets.
- Work closely with the data team to conduct in-depth analysis, optimize iterative functions, and improve various operational indicators.
- Cooperate with marketing teams through improvements in active user enhancements, interaction design, and enhanced retention rate.
- Listen and understand customers’ pressure and critical business issues to enhance customer satisfaction and business outcomes.
- Set and manage a budget for product growth.
- Stay appropriately networked to stay aware of industry and market trends.
- Design and implement metrics to monitor the success of processes, and refine the process flow based on actual on-ground feedback.
- Work closely with the Tech and Product team to solve problems at the ground level using technology.
- Build growth tactics to generate qualified traffic and conversions.
- Be in charge of designing and managing acquisition campaigns with a performance objective.
- Define and run a strategy for scraping and enriching our database
- Conceive and run a strategy of sales automation (scenario, scoring).
- Create systems to evaluate and improve product performance.
Growth Manager at CredPal
Preferred Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of work experience
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving come naturally to you
- A desire to understand consumer behaviour and mindset
- Understand and love technology. You see every problem from a technology lens
- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Curious about metrics, execution processes, and keeping an eye out for details
- Successful track record of conversation rate and project management
- Excellent logical thinking, keen user insight, creative, and habitual data-driven working methods
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/ drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Experience in market analysis and benchmarking.
- Strong business acumen and analytical thinking abilities; comfortable translating high-level business requirements into structured, analytical steps.
- Data Fluency: quantitative analysis and logical reasoning.
- Strong BI analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
14th January 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online